discussion   |   photos   |   email   |   myProfile   |   home          Login Now | Sign Up

New As Posted | Active Subjects

Click to Post a New Message!

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > ATV Forum

Page 1 | 2 | [ 3 ] |      << Prev

08-18-2017, 18:34 Post: 75818
Wildman1

View my Photos

View my Photos  Pics
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

Filter by User
 Best Hunting Vehicle

Richard..well, write me in. Just joking.

Yeah..I know about Robert "there's entirely too much consumin' goin' on" Bird. What a piece of work. I'm sure you didn't put him in office but alot of people did..and alot of those were folks that would have voted for his opponent, had they voted.

70% of Americans are moderate to conservative. The extreme left/right comprize about equal numbers outside of that.

If 100% of Americans voted and the politicians knew that they would, then you'd see candidates with those values, who wouldn't otherwise run, do so. I really believe that we'd have better choices.

Look at Jesse Ventura. He went to war against both parties as an independent and won. But..he energized a base that alot of which wouldn't have voted.

And how about the horrible prospect of Hillary running for Prez and winning!!?? Jeez..we just gotta get out and keep THAT from happening!!! Even if her opponent isn't our favorite. And I predict that she will come knocking in '08. We won't be out of the woods from those 8 years with "them" in office and America just can't stand another 8 years of communist, self serving trash running this country. So..voting, especially under THAT senario is a matter of survival.

It DOES matter. If only one voter shows up and he/she votes in Hillary..we ALL suffer and bye bye America.

It's been interesting, Richard, and I never intended to get into politics on a tractor site. Now, I gotta order my toothbar and rotary broom before spring arrives....and start my tax returns. Fun.

"Wildie" AKA Mike (there's an interesting story about how I got a "nick" like wildman)

Reply to PostReply | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bookmarks: Digg It | Del.icio.us |
 08-18-2017, 23:29 Post: 75820
loghouse95

Best Hunting Vehicle

Richard, I am sure you have heard the saying "people are Goveren by the type of goverment they deserve" I am sad to say your idea of not voting is not the way of solving our problems,not only are you telling our elected officials you condone their actions and behavior in office you are in fact encouraging such..People have to get involved in what they feel is wrong, from the local and state level to the federal. Term limits is just another way of telling the American people "you are not smart enough to vote me out of office" so we will pass another law to enforce and take away some more of your freedom.. One person can do little or nothing at all to effect change but collecttivly there is no limit to what we can accomplish... I know, trying to get americans to act in unison is like trying to organize a can of fishing worms, but if we ever give up and say it does not matter, our great republic is doomed....

08-19-2017, 04:23 Post: 75843
gauthier

Filter by User
 Best Hunting Vehicle

Log,respect your opinion,but needless to say,don't agree with most of it. Richard

08-19-2017, 09:18 Post: 75916
Wildman1

View my Photos

View my Photos  Pics

Filter by User
 Best Hunting Vehicle

I'm a conservative, Have guns, and even more dangerous items..like a tractor with all of its scarey implements.

I recently read a paper written by a history professor about democracies going back several thousand years. His research found that the average lifespan for a democracy was about 200 years. The stages each democracy went through mirrored what ours is going through. The end stage was total apathy followed by autocratic rule.

After freedom was won, people were euphoric and patriotic. They got involved. Then came the discovery that they could vote themselves entitlements and the like. Then came expectations that the government should provide those nice things while fewer & fewer people involved themselves in the process. This was followed by voluntary military service and a total apathetic attitude.

This was followed by military takeovers and..viola'...no more democracy. We are in the end game right now.

Fact is, this subject came up when a General officer recently stated that an attack on the U.S. by weapons of mass destruction could very well spell an end to our constitution. That could only happen if the people stay uninvolved and LET it happen.

Just not involving oneself with our system of government is a sure fire way to make THAT a self fulfilling prophecy.

It's never gonna be a perfect system but it takes all of us to keep the lid on and maintain our freedom.

GET AND STAY INVOLVED! Or...dig a hole, climb into it with a bunch of guns and wait for them to come blow you out of it. (Ruby Ridge)(Waco). THEM is supposed to be US. But that is changing.

Just my humble thoughts.

08-19-2017, 14:12 Post: 75945
gauthier

Filter by User
 Best Hunting Vehicle

Humm. Let me think about it........., no still ain't voting. Now I got to get busy,my hole needs to be at least 5 more ft deep by dark. Richard

Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Page 1 | 2 | [ 3 ] |      << Prev

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > ATV Forum

Thread 73757 Filter by Poster:
AC5ZO 1 | Art White 1 | Chief 2 | DennisCTB 1 | gauthier 9 | kwschumm 2 | loghouse95 1 | Murf 1 | sparkplug 1 | wbowhunt 2 | Wildman1 4 |

(advanced search)

Unanswered Questions

How do you determine Shotgun S
Best dog for Bird hunting
Best shotgun for Pheasant Hunt
How get a newbie to love Skee
12 gauge AA Hulls low price
Field Labrador Retriever Breed
F/S Beretta 687 EL Gold Compet
Once fired Win. AA Hulls

Active Subjects

How do you determine Shotgun S
Welcome Nachoman Hasta Luego N
Importing sling shots to my co
Beretta 687 EL Gold
Winchester AA hulls for sale
HULLS HULLS HULLS
28 Gauge and .410 Winchester A
28 Gauge Winchester AA Hulls -

Hot Topics

How loud is subsonic .22 ammo?
guns for self defense
Winchester AA once fired 12 Ga
12 gauge AA Hulls low price
Kubota's RTV
Golf cart, ATV or Gator type v
Using an ATV to plow snow
Youth Christmas Gift/Gun

Featured Suppliers

Mountain Creek Labradoodles
      MountainCreekLabradoodles.com

New Forums on Gun Sport Shooting and Hunting -- BarrelPoint.com  New Forums on Horses ManePoint.com
Talk Horses at ManePoint
Hunting + Gun Sports at BarrelPoint

Most Viewed

+ Golf cart, ATV or Gator type vehicle?
+ Using an ATV to plow snow
+ Kubota's RTV
+ Kubota RTV 900-sticks in reverse
+ An Interesting Comparison, RTV vs. 1987 Samurai
+ Polaris?
+ Best Hunting Vehicle
+ ATV with Mower
+ More Kubota RTV Problems
+ RTV Problems and Solutions

Most Discussion

+ Golf cart, ATV or Gator type v
+ Kubota's RTV
+ An Interesting Comparison, RTV
+ Best Hunting Vehicle
+ Using an ATV to plow snow
+ More Kubota RTV Problems
+ Kubota RTV 900-sticks in reve
+ RTV Problems and Solutions
+ ATV with Mower
+ LOCKIN FRONT DIFF

Newest Topics

+ HELP! Quick UTV Survey!!
+ Sportsman 600 oil/filter change
+ raptor 4000H Utility VBehicle
+ 2004 Polaris Sportsman 4 4
+ 2004 Polaris Sportsman 4+4
+ Mark, Did You Sell your Kubota RTV Yet?
+ Dumb dealers!
+ 400 Sportsman
+ Bota recal
+ E-Z-GO WORKHORSE ST-350

Turbochargers for Tractors and Industrial Machines
Cab Glass for Tractors and Industrial Machines

Alternators for Tractors and Industrial Machines
Radiators for Tractors and Industrial Machines

Driveline Components for Tractors and Industrial Machines
Starter Motors for Tractors and Industrial Machines